Precautions for the use of hot galvanizing wire
1. to remove all the things and accumulations that all obstruct the activity on the site and equipment.
2. in the pickling, the wire is slowly put into the cylinder to avoid the acid splashing on the body. When adding acid acid must be slowly poured into the water, the water will stop galvanized wire operation notice into acid, to prevent liquid splashing. Wear protective glasses during operation.
3. wire transfer and other items, stop to play.
4. the line and operation should pay attention to safety. Other people are not approved by the monitor, and they are not allowed to go on the car. The disks should be placed lightly, and the stacking should be reliable and tidy and must not be higher than 5 plates.
5. prevent human skin from contacting acid and alkali directly.
6. mist over the target state regulations, to the timely adoption of measures for the management of production, or not.
Galvanized iron wire is made of high quality low carbon steel wire rod. Galvanized iron wire is divided into hot-dip galvanized wire and cold galvanized wire (electroplated zinc wire), which is made of high quality low carbon steel and processed by drawing, pickling, rust removing, high temperature annealing, hot galvanizing, cooling and so on.
Galvanized wire has good toughness and elasticity, the maximum amount of zinc can reach 300 grams per square meter. It has the characteristics of thick galvanized layer, strong corrosion resistance and so on.